The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Badministrator
Joined
·
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS THE JUCIEST CARD ROOM IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!

I'm waiting for Jenna Jameson to come through the door and sit down as the dealer wth her crew.

However I'm still on tilt.

On my way home I stopped through The ModFather's garage to check out thier action. Two tables, tourney and cash game. It was rockin' Pebbles and BamBam! (cause that's the way he does it....)
 

·
Banned.
Joined
·
3,228 Posts
Quads said:
However I'm still on tilt.

On my way home I stopped through The ModFather's garage to check out thier action. Two tables, tourney and cash game. It was rockin' Pebbles and BamBam! (cause that's the way he does it....)
Yeah man - I wish you would have played cards with us dude - we were up till about 5:30 this morning puttin em in the air. Good shit. The very last game was a 3 man tourney - winner take all - 5 minute blinds. A ridiculous game for the fun of it. Think that doesn't stress you out?

2nd hand I get 99 on the button. I limp in. Poncho raises. BB calls, I call. Flop comes 9 Q 8. I'm GOLDEN. Poncho bets 800 (blinds @ 100/200). BB raised to 1600. I go all-in. Before Poncho could fold, BB calls - turns over 10 J for the nut straight :? All of this took place in the matter of about 14 seconds. It was ridiculously funny. No time to look at the board and see what "could" be out there. Throw in the fatigue factor, and it was a recipe for disaster. We all laughed our ass off for a good 3 minutes (of course pausing the blinds *g*).

Some VERY bad beats over the course of the night. A number of people were steamed up and literally STORMED out of the garage when they got busted out by some bullshit call.

No Limit poker is a funny game - something you can both LOVE and HATE within a matter of a few seconds. I'm REALLY hooked.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
The Modfather said:
Some VERY bad beats over the course of the night. A number of people were steamed up and literally STORMED out of the garage when they got busted out by some bullshit call.
ya sorry about that Mike lol, 2 bad beats in a row like that will get any guy steaming. Just thinking about the hands right now is getting me mad :shock:

No Limit poker is a funny game - something you can both LOVE and HATE within a matter of a few seconds. I'm REALLY hooked.
story of my life man... :roll:
 

·
Banned.
Joined
·
3,228 Posts
shiz said:
The Modfather said:
Some VERY bad beats over the course of the night. A number of people were steamed up and literally STORMED out of the garage when they got busted out by some bullshit call.
ya sorry about that Mike lol, 2 bad beats in a row like that will get any guy steaming. Just thinking about the hands right now is getting me mad :shock:

No Limit poker is a funny game - something you can both LOVE and HATE within a matter of a few seconds. I'm REALLY hooked.
story of my life man... :roll:
Shit man - NO reason to be sorry bro. Both times he caught you were complete bullshit. He had ZERO reason to call you. 1. Not pot committed. 2. Had NO part of the board 3. I've come to expect shit like this to happen in the home game here.

Still, I hope it doesn't discourage you from comin to the garage to put some cards in the air....
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top