Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

Bitcoins

16K views 368 replies 45 participants last post by  JumperJeff 
#1 · (Edited)
Mentioned these in one of CAG's threads. Bitcoins are being accepted at more and more locations. A decentralized currency.

#9 ·
The current prices might be driven by the banking crisis in the Euro zone right now.

If you want to stay in this, I'd sell at 68, and BTD when hopefully the storm passes in the next couple weeks.

Otherwise, I'd sell now and take your profits. At least take some profit off the table.

Decentralized currency = no backing, no central bank. I understand you think that's a good thing.

#13 ·
No one except the original creators know for sure who created the thing. I wouldn't be surprised if one or four guys did the work, stashed coins somehow for themselves as a creation fee, or backdoor to get some later, waited for the whole thing to explode and cashed out quietly and anonymously. Or they're waiting to do so. They're already sipping drinks on the beach.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.