Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
Is it strange that i have a slight erection over this?

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
File downloaded :D....and another justificationf or purchasing a tablet is made. I'll have to dump this on Cat's nook and see how it looks on there.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 · (Edited)
I'd be willing to dump some cock sauce on Cat's nook as well.... lemme know. kthanksbie.

you know she likes it......
Spoiler:

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
File downloaded :D....and another justificationf or purchasing a tablet is made. I'll have to dump this on Cat's nook and see how it looks on there.
I spent a good portion of yesterday trying to dump it to a Kindle without much luck. It's doable - but it wasn't pretty.

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
I spent a good portion of yesterday trying to dump it to a Kindle without much luck. It's doable - but it wasn't pretty.
Well I'm hoping since the Nook will support PDF natively that it will work. I just have to get it on the network and upload it.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Next time I'm in MI, I'm buying you a blow job sir

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Anyone ever made 338 S09E10 - Baked Meatballs? Was thinking of baking these then tossing them in a sweet and sour sauce in a slow cooker just to keep them warm for a up coming family dinner. thoughts?

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Just to follow up, I dumped it on the Nook without issue. It shows up in the "My Documents" directory just fine. It displays just fine but the hot linking in the Table of COntents doesn't work. She has an older Nook with the e-ink screen. I think this may be why becuase the reading area isn't really touch screen. But I can scroll through the document just fine. If you had a Nook color I think you'd be able to use the hot links just fine. I also dumped it on my new Droid the other night and works perfect on there. I've already had reason to use it a couple times to give friends a recipe.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I'm in the middle of downloading the dvd series..... I have 1-4 so far I can see what I can do about setting up something for everyone to dl when completed if interested.....

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Anyone make the stuffing portion of ep#294 S08E12 - Turkey with Stuffing? I'm tasked with making stuffing for xmas and I'm looking for a good recipe.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I can't imagine it would be bad considering everything else I've made of his was a hit.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts