Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is with great excitement that I can now announce that we have acquired Nevada Jacks!

After starting our personalized gifts and awards business, we quickly began to focus on the poker industry. Through time, custom poker chips became our biggest product, and we have become known in poker chip circles as one of the highest quality ceramic poker chip manufacturers. Unfortunately, the business name never moved forward, and I feel that we have struggled to gain wide market acceptance because of this. The acquisition of Nevada Jacks will help us bring our product to a broader audience.

There will obviously be a transition time involved in this new venture, so please bear with us as we make this change. We look forward to bringing new items to our lineups, and of course more chips to the PMC community!

Thanks,
Gene

·
aka, "Senior Mierda"
5,798 Posts
^^this guy needs my sig.

Gene, will you now be exclusively doing Ceramics, or does this acquisition enable you to produce clays as well?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Congrats. My "regular" set is the Desert Sands. Love them.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I had a pretty sick set of Desert Sands myself.

Gene, this is GREAT news. Congrats!

Did the acquisition include some clay molds as well? Is this something you guys plan on getting in to? (I know the Nevada mold wasn't included)

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I remember helping them design a martini club set. I had about 1500 skulls, even had the rare grey 25c chips that I sold off eventually.

Hope the new company brings you lots of profits.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
It is with great excitement that I can now announce that we have acquired Nevada Jacks!
Congrats, Gene! A great addition to the stable.
Unfortunately, the business name never moved forward, and I feel that we have struggled to gain wide market acceptance because of this.
Maybe look into a domain name that you can capitalize on and funnel traffic to ABC, "the new home for Nevada Jacks"?

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Got my Chips Gene!! They look awesome! Thanks for the cards too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts