Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go one more time. Selling my chips and case. Set is 1,000 Super Diamond 9 gram chips. These are sold for 8 cents a pop. Set is as follows:

300 blue
300 green
250 red
150 white

Set comes in standard silver case that holds all the chips.

I am selling the whole set for $60

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey BK,
I am interested if you can wait til Friday. I've been looking to expand my total # of chips. This would be a great addition.

Thanx,
Just_Me

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold! Let me know when you have the funds and we can set-up a time to make it happen.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will make you a good deal on the set you just played with this past weekend. Let me know.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure. I might just get a cheaper set that has denoms while I save-up for a either a 1,000 piece mardi gras set, the Chipco "Classics" set, or a nevada jack set.

·
Badministrator
42,726 Posts
I know a guy that is selling a NJ set of 500 for about 350 right now.
Lemme know uf you are interested. I'll pass his info over to you. He might still have them available.

Also, check with ModFather, I'm sure once his garage ...er.. poker room is complete, he'll be looking to upgrade his Mardi Gras set of chipco's. (which are the sweet of sweetness I might add)

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Hey.. Are any of these chips still available?

(sorry, I was bored, and could not pass up a good Friday afternoon thread resurrection)

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I know a guy that is selling a NJ set of 500 for about 350 right now.
Lemme know uf you are interested. I'll pass his info over to you. He might still have them available.

Also, check with ModFather...
LOL - ModFather. It sounds so formal. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts