Digital Miter guage for your saw - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Inside the Man Cave > Poker, Gaming, and Other Tables

Old 11-19-2008, 10:27 PM
Forum Sponsor

Chips: 60,701
three deuces is a pretty cool catthree deuces is a pretty cool cat
Default Digital Miter guage for your saw

I bought one of these and was very skeptical about it since it is a made in china craftsman tool. I already own a jessem miter gauge so I did not really need this toy. After putting it through the motions tonight I would have to give it a thumbs up for the price. The price is $79.99 at sears and if you mention my name they will knock another 25% off.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...miter&sLevel=0

Well in terms of full disclosure it is actually just on sale and I did not know this until reaching the register. $59.99 makes this an even better find. The only other comparison I have seen was over $300.00 and I was almost ready to buy it at that price.

This thing is very accurate and simple one button calibration to the blade of your saw with the use of a square.

You can also use this to set your tilt on your blade with the attachment that comes with the gauge.

By the time I left sears I was toting two of these bad boys out to the car. I want to have one to set left of the blade miters and one for the right of the blade miters. I hate changing a miter gauge in the middle of a project.

For an additional $9.00 it comes with a three years full coverage waranty also. 1 year is standard.

Dave Rodda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Inside the Man Cave > Poker, Gaming, and Other Tables