Boobs and Water flow rates - Need Analysis - Page 2 - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Perfect Man Cave > Other Projects Indoors or Out

Old 01-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Badministrator

Chips: 13,824,283,130
Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps
Default Re: Boobs and Water flow rates - Need Analysis

You're breaking plumbing and fixtures if you have 80 psi.

And if you do, you need to call the water company and find out what their static water pressure range is. If it's over 60, I'd highly recommend a pressure regulator. If you can't run a house on 45 to 50psi, you've got a bigger issue that needs dealing with.
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2011, 05:48 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 540,255,899
Scuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to behold

My last house also had 80 psi
Never broke a single fixture at either house in 14 years
I did have a cheap outside lawn hose break when I left it turned on at the last house
It does dip down to 70 psi or lower when water is running
The house has been this way for over 55 years now
Last house was close to 100 years old

Old 01-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Badministrator

Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps

okidoke.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 100,025,135
Wedge Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you talking metric maybe? EU?

Old 01-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Badministrator

BAR maybe?
kg/cm² ?

Last edited by Quads; 01-18-2011 at 09:52 PM..
Old 01-19-2011, 03:21 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 24,180,278,711,649
Oz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimps

If you have new fixtures, and you don't like the amount of water coming out, you probably have a flow rate device that is in most new fixtures, or some debris blocking the device.

For a sink, remove the little cap where the water comes out, check to see if any debris. If not, take a drill bit and make the hole bigger.

For the shower head, remove the head, look inside and you will see a small hole. Drill that sumbich out a bit and replace back on.

Check flow rate after doing above.

We got a new shower head last year, the sunflower style, and there was no water flowing out, just dripping out. I drilled that hole bigger and I have plenty of water coming out now. It's a nice shower!

Other than that, I like firm, non sagging, not too too too big boobs. KTHXBY

"It is not our disability that is the problem, but rather it is the way our disabilities are viewed by others"
Old 01-24-2011, 09:13 PM
Training Bra

Chips: 60,710
FizorZed has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the replies guys. I guess my only real option is to buy a new bathroom faucet and compare it to what I have now. My wife is pretty bummed that despite running new copper to the tub that the flow is weak out of the spigot. I read that there is some sort of pressure equalizer in the fixture somewhere that might be effecting it. Who knows. All I know is that despite new plumbing the flow is still lacking.

Oh well. Time to start drinking...
Old 01-24-2011, 09:30 PM
Badministrator

Take out the tree hugger water conservation fittings in them.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:55 PM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 4,021,777,421
Hirize is a glorious beacon of lightHirize is a glorious beacon of lightHirize is a glorious beacon of light

Two things on your flow.

Check the on - off valves they may be full of gunk from the old galvanized pipes and just need to be cleaned out or maybe replaced.

You may have a regulator somewhere that is clogged up or needs adjustment to increase flow.

My bet is on the on-off valves for the shower being gunked up. That Gal pipe is just the worst for flaking off and plugging up stuff.

Aloha, Pete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Perfect Man Cave > Other Projects Indoors or Out

Tags
bearspackers, boobs, flow, pressure, water