SOLD!: 4' Round Poker Table - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Other Topics > Trading Post

Old 08-09-2015, 08:09 PM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 48,393,071
Irish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimps
Default SOLD!: 4' Round Poker Table

UPDATE: SOLD!

Evening all,

I have a 4' round claw foot pedestal poker table for sale. I've been pondering closing up the poker building shop, had a bunch of extra supplies in storage, this was the results in clearing up the shop:

The table is a 48" round, great size for a 6 man game with plenty of space. Could fit one extra for 7 people and I've actually seen 8 people squeeze at a table this size once, though I wouldn't recommend it.

The table is brand new, just finished it up this weekend. Same quality table as if you'd place an order with me. Rails are padded with 65lb high density foam and wrapped with a black vinyl very similar to whisper (vinyl was ordered for a handful of private cardroom tables I did last year, can't remember exactly what it's called, though I wish I did because it was wonderful to work with). Playing surface padded with high density foam and I have a piece of red non-suited speedcloth to cover it (not installed yet, see below). The black claw foot pedestal base is the only thing not brand new, it was salvaged from another table (this one). There are a few minor scuffs/scratches but overall it's in good shape. The base and rail easily detach via a few bolts so the table can be quickly broken down for storage if you don't have a permanent spot for it.

This table would normally sell north of $800. I'm looking for $350 cash out the door. Materials alone to build this yourself would run north of $400 (claw foot ped would run ~$250 shipped alone), so this is a pretty good deal for a top of the line quality table. Also note that I haven't installed the cloth yet - if you'd be interested in the table but want to put a different cloth on it (suited speed cloth, custom cloth, whatever you want) - buy it, have it shipped to me and I'll install it for you instead of the red one. Or save your money and live with the red cloth for a couple of years then replace it down the road, it'll take a half hour to re-felt

Here's the cloth I have for it, just laid out to show the color:

Obviously local buyers only, I'm located in central NJ. Could possibly deliver as well, depending on how far the drive - if interested, PM me we'll work something out.

Last edited by Irish; 09-11-2015 at 08:53 PM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2015, 08:53 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 296,477,855
Richard Cranium has much to be proud ofRichard Cranium has much to be proud ofRichard Cranium has much to be proud ofRichard Cranium has much to be proud ofRichard Cranium has much to be proud ofRichard Cranium has much to be proud ofRichard Cranium has much to be proud ofRichard Cranium has much to be proud of
Default Re: FS: 4' Round Poker Table

This is a steal at that price. Good luck with the sale.

Spoiler:
Old 08-09-2015, 09:55 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 2,676,962,817,476
T v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimps

I'll take some of that scrap 1" foam. Stuff is awesome for painting pallet art. Cram it in a box and boom goes the dynamite. I might even make, you a ND wall hanger in exchange.

You'd be way ahead in that deal.

T
"T amuses me. He is also an a$$hole." Joe Bass 4/20/10
Old 08-10-2015, 07:39 AM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Irish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimps

Quote:
Originally Posted by T v2.0 View Post
I'll take some of that scrap 1" foam. Stuff is awesome for painting pallet art. Cram it in a box and boom goes the dynamite. I might even make, you a ND wall hanger in exchange.

You'd be way ahead in that deal.

T
Sure, let me see what I have left and figure out the best way of shipping it out, will shoot you a PM later.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:52 PM
Plastic Surgeon

T v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post
Sure, let me see what I have left and figure out the best way of shipping it out, will shoot you a PM later.
Thanks for the foam Irish! I'll ping you when I get a little something knocked out for you. Also, where did you procure that brown paper? Cut shipping costs in 1/2! Brilliant!

T
Old 08-20-2015, 06:59 AM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by T v2.0 View Post
Thanks for the foam Irish! I'll ping you when I get a little something knocked out for you. Also, where did you procure that brown paper? Cut shipping costs in 1/2! Brilliant!

T
Brown wrapping paper, can get it at the Walmarts or similar. Note that it was only cheaper because it was really light with just the box & foam, add another pound or two and the price goes up pretty fast, makes more sense to go back to the true flat rate option.

Hopefully that keeps you stocked with paint brushes for a while.
Old 08-20-2015, 10:41 AM
Badministrator

Chips: 13,824,285,150
Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps

If I were near, you, I'd grab it at that price. Without question.
Old 11-16-2015, 10:38 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Default Re: SOLD!: 4' Round Poker Table

Hey Irish....hows this?

T
Old 11-17-2015, 07:21 AM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Jawesome, that one must have been tough for you to make
Old 11-17-2015, 08:35 AM
Plastic Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post
Jawesome, that one must have been tough for you to make
I can look past my hatred for ND, occasionally, on a very rare occasion. Better when people are shelling out a few bucks for them, but the foam you sent me will ideally make more $$$ than this one is worth 10 fold!

Shoot me a PM with the address. Gotta ship out those SC ones today too.

T
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Other Topics > Trading Post