Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

Epic 3-handed play at WSOP ME

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  ACE'S FULL 
#1 ·
These guys are really slow. 10+ hours and still 3 handed.

#3 ·
I recorded Day 5 on... Watched most of it starting this weekend.

Watched the end of Day 7 on Monday and Tuesday, when they were playing the final table and the Final 3.

Watched all 3 hours of the Final table that was broadcast on ESPN on Monday (I assume after three hours, coverage moved to ESPN2?) -- saw one elimination. Watched 1.5 of 2 hours of final 3 play that was broadcast on ESPN on Tuesday and didn't see any eliminations.

Luckily everyone lost interest in the WSOP and I was able to avoid spoilers. But seeing as I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have seen two eliminations in the final 30 minutes, I went and found the winner online. I'll watch the last 30 minutes this weekend, I guess.

#4 ·
I appreciate you choosing your words wisely to avoid spoilers.

I started from 8 or 9pm that night when three players were remaining -- I must have missed the start of the final table somehow; oh well -- and recorded until 7am the next morning and there were no eliminations. Granted, this is TSN (not ESPN) so I'm unsure how delayed their live/moments ago coverage was.

I've invested enough in this that I'd like to see it play out. If someone finds a video of the final three, can you point me to it? I know if I go googlin' I'll stumble across the winner.

#5 ·
Well if you are talking hand for hand on the final 3 you will need a comfy couch and close to 13 hours to watch it all. Not sure if they ever edited it down but it was a super long final 3.

#6 ·
I already watched the first 6-8 hours: my normal PVR event started when the programming listed it (I'll say 9pm) and it was three players. When it ran long, I set the PVR to record until 0700 and after watching that, no one had been eliminated yet.

I'm looking for that final few hours. Buffer me an hour before the first elimination and I'd be happy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.