Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

FS: Fender Muddy Waters Telecaster

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  tele_pathic 
#1 ·
Used but in mint condition Fender Muddy Waters Telecaster. This is candy apple red with rosewood fret board, signature "1-10 amp knobs" on volume and tone controls. Custom Fender Muddy Waters Telecaster pickups make for a unique sound and tone.

I am the original owner, bought this item brand spankin' new from a music store in Austin, TX in 2001. It is one of the sweetest guitars I've ever played. There are 3 reasons why I'm selling this guitar: a) I'm flat-ass broke and want to buy a DSLR and this is the only way to do that; b) I haven't played a guitar in six years; c) this is not my #1 guitar. It is my #2, but not my #1. I used to have a whole herd of geetars, but I've slowly thinned them out of the past several years. I'm down to 2 now, this one and my #1, a 1951 Fender Nocaster replica that I built, and I will never sell that one. I have NOT modded this guitar in any way; it's 100% original (original pickguard and pickups). There's no need to mod this baby; it sounds fantastic as is. This guitar is in pristine, mint condition. Never taken out of the house, which is smoke and pet free. Not a single scratch on it. Frets are like new.

This was made in Mexico, but that does not mean an inferior build, parts, or products. Remember, the ONLY American-made Muddy Waters Telecasters were the custom shop models that sell for thousands of dollars.

Check out this thread for some "reviews" and comments on the MW Tele. I'm not one of the posters; it's just something I came across in the last couple days.

http://www.tdpri.com/forum/telecaster-discussion-forum/158672-muddy-waters-tele.html

I have 10 pics but couldn't upload them because of this shit connection. If you'd like me to send them, I can from my work computer/connection M-F. They are not the best quality pics, but I'm not deceiving you or anything when I say this guitar is in pristine condition. You couldn't tell that it's ever been played, I'm serious.

$625 includes a really nice gig bag and shipping. If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask; your questions will receive a prompt answer. The only trade I’m interested in is for a DSLR. I really would like a Pentax K200D with a lens or three. If you have that camera body or something comparable, let’s wheel and deal, baby.

Thanks,

tele_pathic

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.