Show me your Kegerator! - Page 2 - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Inside the Man Cave > Wet Bars, Kegerators, Neon, and Everything Else

Old 02-12-2011, 04:28 PM
"A" Cup

Chips: 61,214
Diver4lifeUSMC has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Show me your Kegerator!

Well gents I just got my Kegerator conversion kit today!!! Now all I need is a fridge and a keg of beer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2011, 09:25 AM
Badministrator

Chips: 13,824,283,601
Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps

Which kit did you get?
Review, details, etc.?
Comon... make it happen!
Old 02-13-2011, 09:29 AM
Ruthless Bookie

Chips: 598,037,448,524
Shadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatts View Post
As long as your system is in good working order, (temp, co2 pressure etc) the keg will last months.

The keg in my picture above took me almost 4 months to drink and tasted the same as the day I tapped it.

I have however switched to the 20l smaller kegs. I can fit two of those in my fridge and that way I never run out
Agreed. You can get a keg to last about 6 months as long as the CO2 holds up and you keep it cold. Mine goes for months during the summer when I don't have poker games going on with no problems.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:15 PM
"A" Cup

So I got the deluxe Kegerator kit from beverage factory. It comes with a #5 co2 and drip try plus a double gauge. Plus all the other little things. I bought it off amazon because it cost 164.00 with free shipping but if you buy it from the stores site it cost 189.00 plus shipping
Old 02-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Badministrator

Chips: 13,824,283,601
Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps

Nice.
Thanks for the update.

Looking forward to seeing some picks once you get it set up and tapped.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 540,256,482
Scuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to behold

Nice, I'd actually like a setup for the pool & a 2nd one in the great room

Old 02-14-2011, 07:39 PM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 285,707,022
Slev is a glorious beacon of lightSlev is a glorious beacon of lightSlev is a glorious beacon of light

Here's mine...currently with a 1/4 barrell of bud light. Almost killed, contemplating the next flavor.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:47 PM
"A" Cup

Nice bar setup slev I wish I had a mini fridge like that my mini desire now is to small for an keg. So my ultimate plan is have the mini fridge built in to a bar and the kegerator next to the bar! I wish some people had custom painted kegerators.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:05 PM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 285,707,022
Slev is a glorious beacon of lightSlev is a glorious beacon of lightSlev is a glorious beacon of light

Diver, that's not a mini fridge...it's actually a kegerator. I bought the kegerator and took the tower off. Added an extension piece between the top of the fridge and bottom of bar, then just installed the tower to the top of my bar.

Bought the kegerator for $425 from wal-mart online. A few tweeks to the factory setup and it's worked like a champ! I've had it for over a year without ANY problems. I bought a $15 digital thermometer to assure proper temps. You can see the read-out to the left of the tower. It reads room temp, fridge temp, maximum fridge temp, and minimum fridge temp.

Check out these: http://www.walmart.com/search/search...h_constraint=0
Can't beat the price
Old 02-15-2011, 12:53 PM
"A" Cup

Slev where did you get the digital thermometer? I'd like to get one for this fridge when I get it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Inside the Man Cave > Wet Bars, Kegerators, Neon, and Everything Else