New Poker Table Vinyl: XTREME Vinyl - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Sponsors, Vendors and Supplies > Vendors > Sponsor Archive

Old 02-16-2010, 01:23 PM
"D" Cup

Chips: 60,798
yat is a name known to allyat is a name known to allyat is a name known to allyat is a name known to allyat is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to yat
Default New Poker Table Vinyl: XTREME Vinyl

The newest vinyl that will make all other poker table vinyls obsolete!!!! (ok, I wouldn't go that far...)

But for the price point, it is an excellent choice for poker tables. I am very proud to offer this to you guys, it's really a great product, and I think everyone will love it!

http://www.yourautotrim.com/xtremevinyl.html

17 Colors:
Cut yardage is $8.95 per yard
Full 25 yard rolls is only $6.95 per yard! You just can't beat that with a stick! plus you get to add the discount on top of that....

I am offering sample charts on this product for 1 week only.
That starts today! If you need a sample chart, DO NOT ORDER IT THROUGH THE WEBSITE! You will be charged for it if you do...

Shoot me an email at [email protected]
with the Subject Line: Free XTREME Sample Card
E-mail me with your name and address and I WILL mail you a chart @ no charge. Limit of 1 per customer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2010, 04:47 PM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 48,391,044
Irish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimps
Default Re: New Poker Table Vinyl: XTREME Vinyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yat View Post
The newest vinyl that will make all other poker table vinyls obsolete!!!! (ok, I wouldn't go that far...)
LOL, nice one. You don't know sh%$*t about fabric man!!!

Email sent, looking forward to checking out the new material.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:56 PM
"C" Cup

Chips: 316,703
Warmage is a pretty cool catWarmage is a pretty cool cat

+rep to yat

Looking forward to seeing this in person.

Old 02-16-2010, 05:34 PM
Thread Killer

Chips: 34,234
JCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant future

YAT, is this more a great quality product at a decent price for economy tables, or your best vinyl. My first one I think I used the Whisper vinyl (from you, of course!), or the Symphony, I can't remember.

When I do #2 it's going to be primo all the way. Is this better than the other stuff? Or at least the equivalent of the other stuff? Or just a great value? I don't want you to bother to send me a free sample unless you think I'd want it for table #2 with a custom Rodda cloth and all.

Thx.

JC
Old 02-16-2010, 07:59 PM
"D" Cup

Chips: 60,798
yat is a name known to allyat is a name known to allyat is a name known to allyat is a name known to allyat is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to yat

This is not as premo as Whisper or Symphony Classic vinyl...
It's a little thinner than Whisper, but stretches great, has a soft hand, and a leather look

This is going to give people that leather look that Whisper offers @ 1/2 the price

If your going to go all out on a table, the Symphony Classic is my choice
Old 02-17-2010, 05:50 AM
Thread Killer

Chips: 34,234
JCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant future

Thx.

The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Sponsors, Vendors and Supplies > Vendors > Sponsor Archive