Nevada jacks from ABC Gifts and awards! - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Sponsors, Vendors and Supplies > Vendors > ABC Gifts and Awards

Old 12-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Training Bra

Chips: 49,422
Pocket King5 has a spectacular aura about
Default Nevada jacks from ABC Gifts and awards!

Im very excited as I have recieved my order from Gene at ABC Gifts and Awards of 350 Nevada jack skulls and 50 custom Orange $5000 Nevada jack Saloon chips. Also got 10 $25,000 skull plaques. Purchased during the black friday weekend sale!

First off I want to say I am stoked over these chips. I have 450 NJ skulls .25-$25 for a cash game set already, but I wanted a starter set of $100-5000/25,000 tourney set chips. My original cash game set are very slick chips and dont stack very well. 20 high and they will come down with the lightest nudge of the table. The new tourney chips are stacking like bricks! Super solid with no slipping at all. I love them! Had em over 50 high and stood up like champs. Could go much higher!

My plan is by spring, I will be ordering a few more high custom denomination saloons of 100,000, 125,000 and 250,000 for bigger tourney play. For now these will do. Heres a few crappy cell phone photos until I get better ones:

Sexy $5000 orange custom Denom Saloon!!!

A shot of the original cash set.

My KEM gold and Black Jumbo arrow poker cards of choice.

I know the 5000 doesnt match so to speak, but I love it. The saloon is a very nice chip and I will be getting more really soon.

Thank you Gene! I am a very satisfied new customer of yours!
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Badministrator

Chips: 13,824,283,561
Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps
Default Re: Nevada jacks from ABC Gifts and awards!

+rep for Gene..... again!
I love those new NJ's! I just wish I had a reason to own another set of chips.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Training Bra

Default Re: Nevada jacks from ABC Gifts and awards!

I know it. Trust me when I say it, the new Saloons are even better when they are in front of you. Its a simple design but it really is perfect. I know many dont like the skulls, and I know they are everywhere, I just really like them which is why I ordered more. My first nicer set of chips. I will be gradually be purchasing more saloons as I really love them now.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Training Bra

Cool Re: Nevada jacks from ABC Gifts and awards!

just ordered 10 more 25,000 plaques and 50 more 100 skulls for my tourney set. have 6 players coming for a game on sat night. If they ship before then I will host a deep stacks Poker after dark style T100,000 knock out tourney with bountys. If not then I will go with a wsop 2011 T30,000 tourney and blind/ante structured tourney with possible rebuys.

I laid off the chips for a while. My next order will be 100 of the $25 saloon chips and another 50 of the $100 skulls or 50 $1000 skulls. I like the idea and look of the mixed Nevada Jacks series chips. I was thinking of maybe not going with the regular green 25, but maybe the tan color custom. Im not sure yet ( black yellow and white are a Pittsburgh Penguins theme). I cant quite afford really good clays yet, and am a big fan fo the Nevada Jack line, so this works well for me.

I will also be adding play money to the set. I like the idea of 'Poker after dark' high stakes cash games. its exciting to non pros, and i think would look and have a sick feel on the table. With the money bricks on the table, I think our group may have fun with it. I was thinking of doing the t100,000 or maybe 150,000 with adding 50,000 in play money. Obviously figuring out the chips value to actual cash value... just a thought. I, looking for more entertainment value to my guests, not so much practical value.

anyways, havent been on in a while, but am really excited to get my new order from Gene, and soon will order more from him.
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Sponsors, Vendors and Supplies > Vendors > ABC Gifts and Awards