Online Businesses and Bull Shit - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Sponsors, Vendors and Supplies > Vendors > The Neon Factory

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Forum Sponsor

Chips: 48,213
TheNeonFactory has a spectacular aura about
Default Online Businesses and Bull Shit

I don't plan to keep this thread open long. But I want to vent....

Had to deal with some bullshit when dealing with an online customer. Some people may have seen the post he made on this forum.

He posted on a website called: rip off report dot com. And it's on the first page of google for some keywords.... This website WILL NOT remove a post under any circumstances unless you pay $2k for an formal investigation. Fucking extortion. And protected by some law called the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. 230(c .

Anyway, here's webpage I made to provide proof that I completed my obligations in this transaction...

False ripoff report
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Forum Moderator / Ball Buster

Chips: 3,614,047,081
sunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant future
Default Re: Online Businesses and Bull Shit

You sure you want to post all his personal information like that? I know you're pissed but still.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:33 PM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 379,057,537
Dr Lecterr is a name known to allDr Lecterr is a name known to allDr Lecterr is a name known to allDr Lecterr is a name known to allDr Lecterr is a name known to all

So..... I've never seen this ripoff site. Is it possible for the PMC bretheren to post positive comments on that site?

Old 04-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Forum Sponsor

What are my options here? I sort of agree with you, just posted this today. But I can't just sit back and take it. All information posted is available elsewhere on the internet. I've had 5 inquiry's about this post and I'm sure lost customers. But I'm listening to peoples advice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetpizza View Post
You sure you want to post all his personal information like that? I know you're pissed but still.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:07 PM
Forum Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Lecterr View Post
So..... I've never seen this ripoff site. Is it possible for the PMC bretheren to post positive comments on that site?
No, this would affect the websites ability to make money. This is a "FOR PROFIT" business. BS
Old 04-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Drama Queen

Chips: 220,200,307
CarsAndGames is a glorious beacon of lightCarsAndGames is a glorious beacon of lightCarsAndGames is a glorious beacon of lightCarsAndGames is a glorious beacon of light

Fucking sucks. There's always one
Old 04-08-2013, 04:25 AM
Thread Killer

Chips: 35,184
JCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant futureJCinPA has a brilliant future

After reading the Wikipedia article, I think it's fine posting this asshole's personal information. This guy is a crook, plain and simple.

And the lawsuit section is particularly disappointing. It amazes me that not only does the judicial system here have time for all manner of frivolous bullshit suits, but they cannot figure out a way to deal with an obvious online protection racket. Our legal system is becoming a caricature.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:45 AM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 540,257,195
Scuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to beholdScuba_Dave is a splendid one to behold

His info is available on the web, so I see no problem with it being posted

Old 04-08-2013, 06:39 AM
Master of Pr0n

Chips: 22,029,176
gator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to gator20

Ive seen this website before....

Why dont you do a Ripoff report on Ripoff report for stupid ways to clear your name.
When they dont do resarch to see if its true. Has to be some sort of defamation here...right?
Old 04-08-2013, 06:40 AM
Master of Pr0n

Chips: 22,029,176
gator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to gator20

And then do a rip off report of him....the douche from Keller that started it. He lives close to me....want me to pay a visit.

Closed Thread

The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Sponsors, Vendors and Supplies > Vendors > The Neon Factory