TESLA MOTORS (CUSTOM NEON) - Page 2 - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Sponsors, Vendors and Supplies > Vendors > The Neon Factory

Old 10-30-2012, 08:47 PM
Master of Pr0n

Chips: 22,029,585
gator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud ofgator20 has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to gator20
Default Re: TESLA MOTORS (CUSTOM NEON)

That is pimp. Stellar work.
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2012, 06:34 AM
Forum Moderator / Ball Buster

Chips: 960,751,825
syklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud of
Default Re: TESLA MOTORS (CUSTOM NEON)

Sweet ride. My best friend lives a block and a half from HQ/assembly facility. its kinda creepy hearing the tires light up with no loud pipes.
I know this is not a very popular idea. You don't hear it too often any more but it's the truth. I have taken drugs before and I had a real good time. Sorry. Didn't murder anybody, didn't rape anybody, didn't rob anybody, didn't beat anybody, didn't lose hmm one fucking job, laughed my ass off, and went about my day. Sorry. Now, where's my commercial?
― Bill Hicks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Sponsors, Vendors and Supplies > Vendors > The Neon Factory