FS: ZVEX Fuzz Factory - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Other Topics > Trading Post

Old 10-25-2015, 08:46 AM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 8,186,317,207
tele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to behold
Default FS: ZVEX Fuzz Factory

I'm selling my ZVEX Vexter Fuzz Factory. It looks new and functions perfectly. This is a great fuzz. I have a ZVEX Mastotron and simply don't have room on my pedal board for both, so I'm selling the Fuzz Factory.

If you're like me, you watched youtube videos and read online reviews saying how hard this to control. Well, that's BS. It's VERY easy to get a great, "traditional" fuzz sound from this: Hendrix, Keef on "Satisifaction," and many others. And it's also VERY easy to make this pedal go crazy, in a good way.

From ZVEX's website:
Packed with knobs that let you control everything from tight, radically fuzzy sounds that gate off instantly when you stop playing, to intermodulating oscillations that fight for control of your guitar as your notes decay, to shortwave radio sounds, ripping velcro and octave-like fuzz. Now includes an on/off LED and DC power jack!

$125 shipped to your door located in the cont'l US.

Last edited by tele_pathic; 10-25-2015 at 08:55 AM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Other Topics > Trading Post