Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

NFL WEEK 3 MON NIGHT

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  T v2.0 
#1 ·
GB V CHI

#4 ·
Fuckin' Fudge Packers!

17 motherfucking penalties?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The Bears didn't win the game, the Packers lost it. And they also lost me 75k in chips to make my overall losses for the weekend 165K.

I don't know what is worse, if the Bears do well this year and they keep Lovie for another year or 2 of mediocrity or worse after this season or having to listen to all the Bears fans who now think this team has Super Bowl hopes and start saying shit like "We" have a chance at the playoffs and the big game.....I don't remember your name on the back of a jersey last night.

that being said, it was a fantastic game to watch last night. I can't get over how quickly Chicago flew down the field at times when it took GB over 1/2 of the quarter to do the same thing. When Cuntler is slinging the ball all over the field, they looked like an actual football team. Hester took one to the house.....what the fuck is with that guy's hair.....the crowd really got into it. Would have been a pretty cool atmosphere to be there last night.

Fuckin' Pack!

T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.