Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

Selling the wife's Iphone

4K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Joe Bass 
#1 ·
#6 · (Edited)
Fucking Scammers.

Hello

Thanks for your reply and am glad to know that it is still available for sale.However i have few questions on the product you are selling.

1,I would like to know the reason why you are selling it?
2,What is the current condition of the item ?
3,What is your firm price though am okay with the listing price ?
4,Do you have the original box and the receipt ?
5,Do you mind if i pay you through PayPal though i would be willing to cover the shipping because am not local at the moment am out of town to visit my sick grandma and i would like to purchase this item on behalf of my colleague as a replacement for her crashed computers because she did the same when i lost mine too.

If you do not have a PayPal account, you can do so by going to Send Money, Pay Online or Set Up a Merchant Account with PayPal and set up your account it is free easy and guarantees transaction safety.Once you send me your PayPal email account, I will send you the payment for your item as well as $90 USD to cover shipping via USPS REGISTERED MAIL INTL.

I would be glad if my request is favorably considered.
Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors.

Thanks
Here's my response. (DO NOT CLICK THE LINK - Unless you are like Rebel and want to see what Swanky and his buddies will look like in about 30 years)

Wow, $90USD to ship via USPS INT, man that is generous. I wouldn't feel comfortable accepting that much over the actual shipping cost I kinda feel obligated to include some additional items. Please feel free to pick out a couple of accessories from this site (but please don't go over $30) and I'll ship them out at the same time. http://www.lemonparty.org

P.S. In the future you really should take a couple more minutes to make your cut and paste replies a bit more realistic. Who replaces a computer with an Iphone? Let me guess, could it be someone from Nigeria? Nice try scammer, you have been reported.

#8 ·
Man I sure hope he clickity clicks it. I left a good space between that part and the P.S. part.

I'm selling it because I got everyone on the same plan w/ sprint. The wife and I both have Evos and I got the kids Samsung Intercepts. Oh, and never took a shitter pic w/ the wife's phone. For some reason she didn't think they were as funny as I did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.