Attention - Upcoming Password Changes - Page 4 - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Administrative Discussions > Perfectmancave Forum Support, Bugs, Issues, Etc.

Old 06-22-2016, 07:09 AM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 2,676,962,813,544
T v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimps
Default Re: Attention - Upcoming Password Changes

No, you jamokes still use your 15 year old aol email.

Yes, it would have been easier to force a reset on your next visit. I'm assuming the powers at be, who own the joint, know what they are doing, but the biggest factor they don't realize is that a) many of us have been around since the launch of PMC, and b) probably used an email addy when signing up, that is now defunct, or at least in severe hibernation.

[email protected] probably isn't all that professional to be sharing with the local BabeRuth league when signing the kids up for baseball. Or some may have switched jobs etc.

The heads up was nice.....but think about adding....hey, check your email settings to make sure you have a viable email as your default....

T
"T amuses me. He is also an a$$hole." Joe Bass 4/20/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2016, 02:47 AM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 2,035,000,276
JbaIV is the pimp of pimpsJbaIV is the pimp of pimpsJbaIV is the pimp of pimpsJbaIV is the pimp of pimpsJbaIV is the pimp of pimpsJbaIV is the pimp of pimpsJbaIV is the pimp of pimpsJbaIV is the pimp of pimpsJbaIV is the pimp of pimpsJbaIV is the pimp of pimpsJbaIV is the pimp of pimps

Quote:
Originally Posted by T v2.0 View Post
No, you jamokes still use your 15 year old aol email.
AOL = Is that something you dinosaurs used?
My Gmail has been working fine for me so why on earth would i change.

Yes, it would have been easier to force a reset on your next visit. I'm assuming the powers at be, who own the joint, know what they are doing, but the biggest factor they don't realize is that
a) many of us have been around since the launch of PMC, JC and i Included
b) probably used an email addy when signing up, that is now defunct, or at least in severe hibernation. More reason to update info every now and then.

[email protected] probably isn't all that professional to be sharing with the local BabeRuth league when signing the kids up for baseball. Or some may have switched jobs etc. First part i will give you. Second though i wont, dont use a work email for private shit like this.

The heads up was nice.....but think about adding....hey, check your email settings to make sure you have a viable email as your default.... Agreed

T
Oh and T. Chocolate fence (mandatory smiley so you understand the irony )
Old 06-27-2016, 10:20 AM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 2,676,962,813,544
T v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimps

I get it, but a freaking heads up, check what you have as your email addy, and change it to something current might have been a better warning.

T
"T amuses me. He is also an a$$hole." Joe Bass 4/20/10

Old 06-29-2016, 09:46 AM
Administrator

Chips: 39,111
Admin has disabled reputation

Hi guys,

We can also help out with those who did sign up with the site way back when and no longer remember the email that they used. For those folks, the Contact Us link found at the bottom of every page has been the most effective way with getting in contact with us, but it is important that they be clear on the subject line, which should read something like 'Security Password Update Issue' so that we are able to quickly identify those who are unable to get online.

~Sheena
Old 06-29-2016, 02:19 PM
Drama Queen

Chips: 220,198,250
CarsAndGames is a glorious beacon of lightCarsAndGames is a glorious beacon of lightCarsAndGames is a glorious beacon of lightCarsAndGames is a glorious beacon of light

Meh
Old 06-29-2016, 02:46 PM
Badministrator

Chips: 13,831,782,510
Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Hi guys,

We can also help out with those who did sign up with the site way back when and no longer remember the email that they used. For those folks, the Contact Us link found at the bottom of every page has been the most effective way with getting in contact with us, but it is important that they be clear on the subject line, which should read something like 'Security Password Update Issue' so that we are able to quickly identify those who are unable to get online.

~Sheena
Apparently that hasn't worked. Several times. Thus, users are creating new account, notifying me via PM and I'm assisting getting their old account back online.

C&G, let me know if you want me to manually reset your old account pw so you can log in and use that.
Old 06-29-2016, 02:50 PM
Drama Queen

Chips: 220,198,250
CarsAndGames is a glorious beacon of lightCarsAndGames is a glorious beacon of lightCarsAndGames is a glorious beacon of lightCarsAndGames is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quads View Post
Apparently that hasn't worked. Several times. Thus, users are creating new account, notifying me via PM and I'm assisting getting their old account back online.

C&G, let me know if you want me to manually reset your old account pw so you can log in and use that.
That's fine. Go ahead
Old 06-29-2016, 03:38 PM
Badministrator

Chips: 13,831,782,510
Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps

Check your PM for details.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:13 AM
Administrator

Chips: 39,111
Admin has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quads View Post

Hasn't worked as in members are getting an error message with the Contact Us link or it is just taking a while for responses? It is going to take a little longer than norm to get a response via that link because it is being flooded with emails coming in regarding the password issue. We have been handling those emails on a first in first replied to just to ensure fairness. We apologize for the delay and frustrations it is causing everyone.

Thank you so much for stepping up and helping out the way that you have been.

~Sheena
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Administrative Discussions > Perfectmancave Forum Support, Bugs, Issues, Etc.