PMs not working - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Administrative Discussions > Perfectmancave Forum Support, Bugs, Issues, Etc.

Old 01-07-2016, 11:28 AM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 48,389,626
Irish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimps
Default PMs not working

Tried sending a new PM this afternoon, getting a "server error 500"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2016, 12:13 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 10,251,910,308
pauld22 is the pimp of pimpspauld22 is the pimp of pimpspauld22 is the pimp of pimpspauld22 is the pimp of pimpspauld22 is the pimp of pimpspauld22 is the pimp of pimpspauld22 is the pimp of pimpspauld22 is the pimp of pimpspauld22 is the pimp of pimpspauld22 is the pimp of pimpspauld22 is the pimp of pimps
Default Re: PMs not working

Did you pay your monthly dues?
Old 01-07-2016, 01:50 PM
Badministrator

Chips: 13,831,782,442
Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps

You gotta pay your dues man.

Old 01-07-2016, 01:51 PM
Badministrator

Chips: 13,831,782,442
Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps

Just sent you a PM with the link to pay.

Spoiler:
SRS though, sounds like a server burp. Seems to be working now.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:52 PM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Irish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimps

10-4, paypal sent...
Old 01-07-2016, 02:14 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 12,577,460
Buchananite is the pimp of pimpsBuchananite is the pimp of pimpsBuchananite is the pimp of pimpsBuchananite is the pimp of pimpsBuchananite is the pimp of pimpsBuchananite is the pimp of pimpsBuchananite is the pimp of pimpsBuchananite is the pimp of pimpsBuchananite is the pimp of pimpsBuchananite is the pimp of pimpsBuchananite is the pimp of pimps
Send a message via Yahoo to Buchananite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post
10-4, paypal sent...
Might be working, might be cake.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:56 PM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Apparently the PMs did go through even with the error, though the sent copies don't show in my sent box. Somebody musta divided by zero for a few minutes there or tripped over the hamsters cranking the servers for this joint...
Old 01-08-2016, 07:41 AM
Administrator

Chips: 39,069
Admin has disabled reputation

Do you recall what time it was that you got that error message? Sometimes the server goes through updates which will, on the occasion, lock up the system for things like that.

~Sheena
Old 01-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 2,676,962,813,436
T v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimps

This has been going on since we found out Shakey passed away, because I sent the same PM to Q and NJax like 3 times.

T
"T amuses me. He is also an a$$hole." Joe Bass 4/20/10
Old 01-08-2016, 01:15 PM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Do you recall what time it was that you got that error message? Sometimes the server goes through updates which will, on the occasion, lock up the system for things like that.

~Sheena
I want to say around 1pm on 1/7. I tried about 3 or 4 times then posted this thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Administrative Discussions > Perfectmancave Forum Support, Bugs, Issues, Etc.