And the Poker table came back... - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Inside the Man Cave > Poker, Gaming, and Other Tables

Old 03-23-2019, 08:51 PM
PMC Tourney Director

Chips: 1,665,017,519
SVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimps
Default And the Poker table came back...

#SmallWorld #MindBlown

This may end up too long to read but it's a good story about the poker table you see in this thread.

July 2004 - Me and some buddies set out to build a couple of poker tables. The one shown in this post was the 2nd one we built. I kept it till the winter of 2004 at which point I sold it.

14 + years pass...

February 15th, 2019 - I saw a for sale post online for a pool cue. That pool cue was sitting on the corner of a poker table. All I saw was some of the blue playing surface and the race track. Instantly said that has to be my table. There is no way its not my table.

I messaged the seller to ask how they got it and found out they bought it from their neighbour in 2006. I had asked for a picture of the underside of the table because that would tell me for sure if it was the one we had built.

I didn't hear anything back.

February 23rd, 2019 - I am looking through the for sale stuff and I see the poker table is now for sale... I rush to message the seller again and ask for a picture of under the table.

And guess what it's the freaking table we built 14 + years ago. So you know #IHadToBuyItBack

It is in amazing shape I dare say not a blemish on it - looks just as good as the day I finished it.

And the fellow that has owned it for the last 12 years came to the house that night to play poker and didn't he take 1st Place.

#Wow #MindBlownTimesTwo #AndTheTableCameBack14YearsLater #HomeWhereItBelongs

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2019, 08:52 PM
PMC Tourney Director

SVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimpsSVTF is the pimp of pimps
Default Re: And the Poker table came back...

Here is what it looks like now.

Changer out the center and put some new legs on her.

Old 03-23-2019, 11:09 PM
"D" Cup

Chips: 1,668,352
JumperJeff is a glorious beacon of lightJumperJeff is a glorious beacon of lightJumperJeff is a glorious beacon of lightJumperJeff is a glorious beacon of light

Great story. It's a small, small world sometimes.
Old 03-24-2019, 08:07 AM
Ruthless Bookie

Chips: 598,037,447,953
Shadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimps

Yeah, but the question is, did you buy low and sell high (or sell high and buy low in this case)?
Old 03-25-2019, 07:19 PM
PMC Tourney Director

Sold it 14 years ago for $750

They had it listed for sale $350

I said I would be a player at $225

They said they liked a good story and I got it for $225. I woukd have likley payed the $350 as I needed another 10 man table for my pot builder that started that weekend.

Old 03-26-2019, 05:31 AM
Ruthless Bookie

Chips: 598,037,447,953
Shadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimps

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how it is done!
Old 08-16-2019, 01:08 AM
Training Bra

Chips: 5,551
BrianMoser has a spectacular aura about

I heard that orange colour brings luck when playing poker, is that true??
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Inside the Man Cave > Poker, Gaming, and Other Tables