Wtg packers! - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Other Topics > Sports Book and Prop Bet Parlour

Old 01-15-2017, 07:26 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 1,854,908,028,453
j p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimps
Default Wtg packers!

Winning on the road against the cowpies and some of the worst officiating I have seen...kudos!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2017, 08:12 PM
Ruthless Bookie

Chips: 598,037,447,771
Shadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimpsShadow is the pimp of pimps
Default Re: Wtg packers!

Thought for sure Jerry Jones and Goddell had Dallas locked into the Superbowl. I detest Dallas and dislike GB. So I'm happy for GB by default. Lol. Good Luck Falcons next week!
Old 01-15-2017, 09:14 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 86,579
Blake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimps
Send a message via ICQ to Blake Send a message via AIM to Blake Send a message via Yahoo to Blake

I'm not a dallas fan, but i was definitely rooting for them cause of what their quarterback has done this season. Very impressed and hopefully woke everyone up to just how god awful Romo has been for them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Only Once Live You - Yoda

Old 01-16-2017, 05:14 AM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 4,021,777,296
Hirize is a glorious beacon of lightHirize is a glorious beacon of lightHirize is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
hopefully woke everyone up to just how god awful Romo has been for them.
REALLY!!!! How dense can Jones be about Romo all these years? He is s second to third tier QB.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:40 AM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 2,676,962,814,317
T v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimpsT v2.0 is the pimp of pimps

Not a Dallas fan, at all. Its difficult for me to root for the Packers, and it appears that many a bandwagon fan has appeared on my FB feed since the Bears have been so bad for so long.

So I was pulling for Dallas, as I really like Dak Prescot and Ezekiel Elliot (even if he went to Ohio St, and looks like an ewok) and AdvoCare endorser Jason Witten, who probably doesn't have many NFL seasons in the tank.

all that being said.....I can't stand Pittsburgh, and don't know squat about the Falcons, and the Pats can EABOD, so I guess its the Pack for the remainder of the playoffs....or the commercials, I'm rooting for good commercials, ideally ones that aren't leaked before the Super Bowl.

T
"T amuses me. He is also an a$$hole." Joe Bass 4/20/10
Old 01-16-2017, 07:43 AM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 24,180,278,711,514
Oz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimps

I'm happy GB too them down, as I'm not a Dallas fan. Great O line for those kids all year - next year will be tough against them. They played outstanding and are going to be a force to reckon with for many years ahead.

Of the 4, it's Atlantas turn for the spotlight. M Ryan hasn't gotten the credit he deserves for the outstanding year, and there really aren't any primadonnas on the team. Looking forward to next weeks high scoring game(s).

"It is not our disability that is the problem, but rather it is the way our disabilities are viewed by others"
Old 01-22-2017, 02:07 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Oz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimpsOz is the pimp of pimps

JP, you close to needing some meds yet? Missed FG, and down by 17 in the 2nd.... go Matty and the Falcons!

"It is not our disability that is the problem, but rather it is the way our disabilities are viewed by others"
Old 01-22-2017, 03:06 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 1,854,908,028,453
j p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimpsj p frog is the pimp of pimps

The packers didn't show up
Old 01-22-2017, 03:15 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by j p frog View Post
The packers didn't show up
No shit. I thought it would be a shootout - 30-40 per team

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Other Topics > Sports Book and Prop Bet Parlour