New Announcements! - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Sponsors, Vendors and Supplies > Vendors > Sponsor Archive

Old 05-26-2010, 08:51 PM
Forum Moderator / Ball Buster

Chips: 3,614,045,747
sunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant future
Default New Announcements!

I just spent the weekend at a Tony Romo/John Daly poker and golf tournament. We had a blast. I played poker between former Cowboys Larry Brown and Charles Haley. Open bar sponsored by Belvedere Vodka! and free food till 1am.
Just over 100 entries in the poker game - I took 7th, my friend Jay took second.

Also, which is really exciting, was an announcement by Montel Williams. He's now affiliated with PTN (part owner!) and promoting us. PTN is now sponsoring a worldwide charity event for the USO! This is going to be a big deal.
We're going to have online satellite tournaments for active duty military personnel in the coming months.
The top 20 troops to win will be flown to Washington D.C. from anywhere in the world to play a televised final day with celebrities and government leaders. The military has agreed to grant leave and fly the troops from wherever they're stationed! The whole televised event will be played with the goal of raising $50 million to build and sustain a new hospital for brain-injured troops.
How cool is that? Our company is only 6 months old and we've got this kind of a deal now. Tell me how many offshore poker sites would hold a fund raiser for U.S. troops? none.

Guys, I know you or someone you know could use a second source of income. I'm looking to open some more markets. My wife and I are working this business in our spare time. PTN is paying our bills and bankrolled 2 trips to Vegas. Getting started is cheap ($250) and I can help you get your initial investment back within a month before your credit card statement comes.

PM if you want to know more.

Me and Montel

Quote:
A Daly occurrence

Long-driving golfer John Daly strolled into a standing-room-only crowd of celebrity VIPs on Monday night at Hully & Mo. He came straight from the golf course, where he was practicing for the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial in Fort Worth.

Tony Romo was co-host of the VIP benefit for the John Daly Foundation that served as the kickoff for Tuesday's second annual Texas Celebrity Shootout Golf Tournament at Brookhaven Country Club.

The quarterback and the golfer were soon huddled, talking about Tony's impressive run at qualifying for the U.S. Open.

At the poker tables, retired defensive end Charles Haley managed not to lose any of his five Super Bowl rings as he played several impressive hands.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2010, 11:00 PM
"C" Cup

Chips: 53,149
UnkyPerv is a pretty cool catUnkyPerv is a pretty cool cat
Default Re: New Announcements!

Very cool!
Old 05-26-2010, 11:08 PM
Badministrator

Chips: 13,824,283,111
Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps

Does Montel play poker, and is he any good?

Old 05-27-2010, 08:40 AM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 100,025,107
Wedge Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetpizza View Post
Me and Montel

You ARE NOT the father!

Old 05-27-2010, 08:55 AM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 40,392
ACE'S FULL is a glorious beacon of lightACE'S FULL is a glorious beacon of lightACE'S FULL is a glorious beacon of light

Montel ass getting a little fat these days...

Wedge love the comment about not being the father!!! His show was totally redic...

Get the [email protected]*k outta my thread. - Seven in response to Wedge Rock 11/29/10
Old 05-27-2010, 01:23 PM
aka, "Senior Mierda"

Chips: 7,708
IFIS is a splendid one to beholdIFIS is a splendid one to beholdIFIS is a splendid one to beholdIFIS is a splendid one to beholdIFIS is a splendid one to beholdIFIS is a splendid one to behold

which tit did he have removed? Thought he had breast cancer or something too.

Old 05-27-2010, 01:44 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE'S FULL View Post
Wedge love the comment about not being the father!!! His show was totally redic...
(I think that was actually Maury Povich...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFLOPPEDITSUCKER View Post
which tit did he have removed? Thought he had breast cancer or something too.
Looks like the right from the pic...

Old 05-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Plastic Surgeon

ACE'S FULL is a glorious beacon of lightACE'S FULL is a glorious beacon of lightACE'S FULL is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge Rock View Post
(I think that was actually Maury Povich...)

Oh ok... thought that for a second but didn't Montel do some weird shit like that too?

Every time I hear his name I think of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8eUEIj8UVU

Get the [email protected]*k outta my thread. - Seven in response to Wedge Rock 11/29/10
Old 05-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE'S FULL View Post
Oh ok... thought that for a second but didn't Montel do some weird shit like that too?
I'm sure he did... they all steal from one another... Only so many crazies out there.

Old 05-27-2010, 02:28 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge Rock View Post
I'm sure he did... they all steal from one another... Only so many crazies out there.
Yep story checks out!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Sponsors, Vendors and Supplies > Vendors > Sponsor Archive