Real Cash FreeRolls 7 nights a week in our online gameroom! - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Sponsors, Vendors and Supplies > Vendors > Sponsor Archive

Old 08-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Forum Moderator / Ball Buster

Chips: 3,614,045,721
sunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant future
Default Real Cash FreeRolls 7 nights a week in our online gameroom!

The gameroom has undergone some changes recently and is still being beta tested but the kinks are getting worked out.
We switched over to a server based game (Microsoft Silverlight) so no download is necessary.

Now we're giving away $1500 real cash every week!

9pm central time. Winner takes all. I think

Mon - Fri - $100 winner takes all.
Sat - $300
Sun - $700

I won the $300, 3 weeks ago.

Everyone can play for free - but to collect $$, your state has to allow "sweepstakes" prizes. These are the states that allow you to collect prize money.
Alaska, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and the District of Columbia.

Come play tonight. I'll be there.

Sign up through my website PTN Business Opportunity - your information goes only to me - nobody else has access to it.

There's a button at the top right "free lessons includes access to The All In Gameroom".

My phone number is on the front page - call me if you have any issues.

Let me know if you register.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Forum Sponsors, Vendors and Supplies > Vendors > Sponsor Archive