Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

Your team v Detroit Tigers: Most Wins

3K views 38 replies 9 participants last post by  T v2.0 
#1 ·
Name your bet amount.

Season long bet.

Most wins.

Either bettor can opt out at the All Star Break for 50% of the wager. You can name one player and if that player has a season ending injury before August 1, you can opt out of the bet for 33% of the wager.

I will take multiple wagers from multiple bettors. Cap of 10M per wager.

Who's in?

#7 ·
Booked.

I'll take VMart as my player again. The logical pick would be Cabrera or Verlander, maybe Sherzer. But I chose VMart because he's older and had a history of injuries. If one of the other three is out and/or causing the team to slump (or the team is otherwise slumping) and VMart goes down, I can opt out cheap.

That's my reasoning. I won't tell you who to take, but feel free to solicit input from other PMC'ers. Here's the Padres roster:

Active Roster | padres.com: Team

Lemme know who your buyout player is.

#9 ·
This is a regular season bet I'm assuming?

I got one for ya Wedge:

I'll take the Tampa Bay Rays you can choose your team of choice for the regular season.

The wager is a heads up Wins v Wins, 10M chips per win differential.

Last year, Detroit had 93 wins, TB had 92, so a differential of 1, So I would have owed you 10M chips. Cubs/Sox Cubs had 66/Sox 63....Differential of 3, so I would have owed you 30M chips. Wow the Chi teams fucking sucked last year, and this year too!

Get at me.

T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.