Warehouse Zipline PLEASE HELP - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Perfect Man Cave > Design, Plan and Build the Perfect Man Cave

Old 06-12-2020, 05:46 AM
Training Bra

Chips: 2,033
Huttlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default Warehouse Zipline PLEASE HELP

I am looking for advice on how I can attach the end of a Zipline I am installing into my warehouse. The zipline is 70’ long and the starting point is 15’ high and attached to a large support beam that is wooden. The location where you finish is a concrete wall.

Most Zipline are designed to be attached to two trees or to a support beam that is stuck in the ground and I don’t have those options.
I’ve attached pictures of where the start and finish locations are. If anyone can provide advice it will be appreciated.

There is a wonderful female establishment where people go in and support lady’s that dance and are usually in college. I can just see them on the Zipline now flying by as I’m watching sports once they are back 😍🤤
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Perfect Man Cave > Design, Plan and Build the Perfect Man Cave