Professional Design vs. Guessing Layout - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Perfect Man Cave > Design, Plan and Build the Perfect Man Cave

Old 08-31-2018, 06:37 AM
Training Bra

Chips: 33,391
Adesignpro is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Professional Design vs. Guessing Layout

I’ve always said, “It’s all in the plan”, so in other words, to have your man cave turn out well, have a plan. I’ve been designing just basements (man caves) for over 15 years now. The issue with not having a plan; maybe you are not pulling a permit and if so, you’ll have issues someday when you go to sell the home or you’ll have issues if you need to file an insurance claim and they find out there’s no permit, they won’t pay the claim. Many mistakes will take place building by ear sort to speak and these can be costly rework due to poor planning. Hire a professional to help you lay it out and how to fit everything into the existing configuration of the space. I'm not the decorator but will make sure it's functional and well thought out. My time is valuable designing; meaning it’s not free but I’m here to help as well. Have a question, ask away. Visit my site [SPAM] to view thousands of photos of designs I’ve done over the years.

Last edited by Shadow; 08-31-2018 at 08:28 AM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Perfect Man Cave > Design, Plan and Build the Perfect Man Cave