Local poker connection thread. Post your game / connection info here - Page 2 - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Inside the Man Cave > Poker, Gaming, and Other Tables

Old 01-13-2009, 08:41 PM
Forum Moderator / Ball Buster

Chips: 3,614,047,004
sunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant futuresunsetpizza has a brilliant future
Default Re: Local poker connection thread. Post your game / connection info here

DFW - Get to know us here and you've got an invite - casual game - north of Flower Mound... fun-> profit -> give shit nonstop.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2009, 12:00 PM
Forum Moderator / Ball Buster

Chips: 960,751,343
syklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Local poker connection thread. Post your game / connection info here

Chicago or Madison. Let me know in advance and I'll see what I can put together.
I know this is not a very popular idea. You don't hear it too often any more but it's the truth. I have taken drugs before and I had a real good time. Sorry. Didn't murder anybody, didn't rape anybody, didn't rob anybody, didn't beat anybody, didn't lose hmm one fucking job, laughed my ass off, and went about my day. Sorry. Now, where's my commercial?
― Bill Hicks

Old 01-14-2009, 07:04 PM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 48,391,850
Irish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimps

I've host a tourney about once a month in Central Jersey, if any of you guys are ever traveling through and interested in playing shoot me a PM.

Last edited by Irish; 01-17-2009 at 11:25 AM..
Old 01-15-2009, 01:56 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 88,096
Blake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimps
Send a message via ICQ to Blake Send a message via AIM to Blake Send a message via Yahoo to Blake

I'm thinking of throwing a game together next friday in the Cincinnati area if any of you are interested. I know alot of you locals are on my mailing list, but in case any of you arn't shoot me a message.

Only Once Live You - Yoda
Old 03-04-2009, 05:50 AM
Training Bra

Chips: 61,261
Hanoverfiste is a pretty cool catHanoverfiste is a pretty cool cat

There are about nine of us now. But we are always looking for more. Oh yeah it's in Navarre Fl. About 23 miles east of Pensacola. It's a weekly tournament game that usually breaks out into a cash game.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:36 PM
"A" Cup

Chips: 61,614
waymac has a spectacular aura about

Any Canadians on here, near the Windsor area, I am putting a "rec league" together, playing once a month, $40 buy in, nice payout scenario and a hold over for the last game for overall point leader for the season. If you are interested just PM me.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Badministrator

Chips: 13,824,284,155
Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps

Near Windsor as in Detroit?
Old 04-20-2009, 09:08 AM

Chips: 55,360
Bsf11 has a spectacular aura about

Hey. Heard about the site from a friend. Looks great. I post over at MyPokerFaceBook.Com which is a new poker forum and there are a few guys over there that suggested I try this place out.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 968,888,594
detroitdad is a splendid one to beholddetroitdad is a splendid one to beholddetroitdad is a splendid one to beholddetroitdad is a splendid one to beholddetroitdad is a splendid one to beholddetroitdad is a splendid one to beholddetroitdad is a splendid one to behold

I'm in the Ann Arbor, MI. area. I host 4-6 times a year. 20-40 tourneys, cash anywhere from .25/.50 to 1/2 (usually .25/.50). If there is anyone interested PM me your email addy and I can add you to the list.

B
Old 11-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 41,662
ACE'S FULL is a glorious beacon of lightACE'S FULL is a glorious beacon of lightACE'S FULL is a glorious beacon of light

In the metro StL area looking for a local game...

Get the [email protected]*k outta my thread. - Seven in response to Wedge Rock 11/29/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Inside the Man Cave > Poker, Gaming, and Other Tables