Perfect Man Cave Fetured in the San Diego North County Times - Page 2 - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Perfect Man Cave > Design, Plan and Build the Perfect Man Cave

Old 05-24-2010, 01:31 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 88,206
Blake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimpsBlake is the pimp of pimps
Send a message via ICQ to Blake Send a message via AIM to Blake Send a message via Yahoo to Blake
Default Re: Perfect Man Cave Fetured in the San Diego North County Times

Quote:
Clark-Ibanez is a sociology professor; her husband, a musician and counselor. "I would not be enthusiastic about a man cave," she said. "I see them on sitcoms."

Clark-Ibanez said "gendered space" raises questions about "the role of the man in the rest of the house." And while she said man caves haven't been the focus of any research yet, studies show that in the allocation of household chores, the closest men come is 40 percent.
Hell I'd probalby die of shock if I was only responsible for 40% of the household chores. I don't know what fantasy land this lady lives in but pretty much everyone will tell you the house is not "shared" it's the wife's almost entirely. It's her paint color choices, her furniture choices etc. etc. The guy just nods in agreement to keep the peace. So why not let the guy have one little room to do with what he wants?

Only Once Live You - Yoda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2010, 02:38 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 2,957,830,000,001
Doctor_XXX is the pimp of pimpsDoctor_XXX is the pimp of pimpsDoctor_XXX is the pimp of pimpsDoctor_XXX is the pimp of pimpsDoctor_XXX is the pimp of pimpsDoctor_XXX is the pimp of pimpsDoctor_XXX is the pimp of pimpsDoctor_XXX is the pimp of pimpsDoctor_XXX is the pimp of pimpsDoctor_XXX is the pimp of pimpsDoctor_XXX is the pimp of pimps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirize
And you had the Hawaii connection going there, nice work sir!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buchananite View Post
Getting the shocker in there is a fucking masterstroke. Well done, sir, well done!
Thanks, guyz! I tried!!!
Old 05-29-2015, 01:35 PM
Training Bra

Chips: 31,501
ManThatCave has a spectacular aura about

Awesome! congrats on the article. Also, the beers are not opened.
Old 12-25-2017, 07:52 AM
Training Bra

Chips: 16,526
MrR3hab has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Hell I'd probalby die of shock if I was only responsible for 40% of the household chores. I don't know what fantasy land this lady lives in but pretty much everyone will tell you the house is not "shared" it's the wife's almost entirely. It's her paint color choices, her furniture choices etc. etc. The guy just nods in agreement to keep the peace. So why not let the guy have one little room to do with what he wants?

Amen. Good post,brother. Truth spoken! Keeping the peace involves daily give-and-take. A man cave is the expression of a purposeful ‘carve out’ from the women’s domain, a place of refuge and solace the male requires to live among among the fru-fru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Perfect Man Cave > Design, Plan and Build the Perfect Man Cave