Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  DrNeau 
#1 · (Edited)
I have tried all kinds of formats. Image is 120x120 px. Tried jpg, tif, gif, bmp, no luck. Tried saving with different image editing programs, no luck. Is it brokled, or am I just unlucky. For the record, I have been working with graphics for more than 15 years, so I am fairly sure I am doing it right, but I suppose I could be doing something wrong?

Edit: The message I get is "Invalid File" when I click the "save changes" button. The file opens in several different apps that I have without issue.

#3 ·
hey all,

I just checked the back end, and you are not able to upload attachments or avatar pictures. you are however aloud to upload a picture to your signature and an animated one as well.

Im not sure the reason behind this, but im pretty sure there is a good reason for it.
If you want to inquire more, i would consult the new comers area, FAQ, or ask a mod here about why that is. Im sure you will get the answer you need.

~Shane

#4 ·
All avatars were set to store on the serer before the site was turned over.
I'd check on the VS side to see if they changed something. Considering you've had the site for 2 years, and this if the first we've heard of it, my guess, again, only a guess..... it's a Chair to KB interface issue.

#10 ·
save the photo to your computer in your images.

go to change your avatar

pick that photo.

ezpz

T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.