Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

Hi

5K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  angelaesper43 
#1 ·
I got engaged.

We split up because she tried to kill me.

Now Im turning one room into a game room and one room into a theatre room

how you guys doing?

#12 ·
Forum title checks out!

Seriously though, that sucks man. Be sure to take care of your mental state besides just drinking. Hang out with friends or see a therapist if you think that will help. Or call T but I can't see how that won't just fuck you up even more.

#14 ·
Holy crap, what a story. I take it you didn't get the ring back?

Never would have thought it would come to this, but if you get serious about a girl again (don't let this stop you!), it might be prudent to do a background check before popping the question.

Hang in there, buddy!

#15 ·
Seems like a gap:
Take her to a Josh Turner concert. Everything is perfectly fine for that. Perfectly fine for the drive home. Get home. Dogs pooped on the tile. I start cleaning it, ask for her help. She refuses because it's " your dogs Jared".. even though she has her own dogs I helped with. Whatever.. Goes into bedroom and locks herself in.

I tell her open the door, because I need to brush my teeth if I'm sleeping on the couch AGAIN

Sorry dude - sounds like she was beyond CRAZY.... glad you're not dead!

#16 ·
Seems like a gap:

Sorry dude - sounds like she was beyond CRAZY.... glad you're not dead!

Ive slept on the couch simply because she would get pissed and I didnt want ti tolerate it

Holy crap, what a story. I take it you didn't get the ring back?

Never would have thought it would come to this, but if you get serious about a girl again (don't let this stop you!), it might be prudent to do a background check before popping the question.

Hang in there, buddy!
Nope ring is gone